Saturday, February 17, 2007

Andrew J. Lederer's Sneakers Lie A-Mouldering in the Gym

Brief post-script to yesterday's installment of "Feet" --

I walked through the snow and moosh this week in my sneakers and they developed a an extra-potent smell.

On Thursday, I was showered and dried and ready to dress and leave the gym when I noticed there were too many people too close to my locker for me open it without them being disgusted or perhaps overcome by the smell. (The sneakers were stewing within.)

I waited a bit, then, afraid my lurking looked suspicious, I reentered the sauna to wait the others out. Having sweated again, I had to take another shower, but I had discarded my towels when I was ready to leave earlier, so I had to stand around naked and drip dry. (Another way to look suspicious.)

I'm happy to report I got out safely. Don't wanna antagonize anybody with another day left on my free trial.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello talesaretold.blogspot.com owner discovered your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home