Friday, February 23, 2007

Virtual-Weather Friend

Saw yesterday that British comedian Ava Vidal has a MySpace page.

Or had I noticed it once before and sent her a friend request that was never consummated?

She does have less "friends" than many. Maybe she's selective.

Oh, well. I sent her a friend request yesterday. It's possible I hadn't done it before.

Checked back today and my request was still pending.

But her page said she'd logged in today.

Am I being neglected?

Rejected?

MySpace is usually the place where you have fake friends who wouldn't necessarily be your real friends. I thought Ava was an real friend.

Maybe that's the problem.

Maybe she doesn't wanna mix real friends with fake friends.

Or maybe she's embarrassed by the prospect of introducing me to her fake friends. Maybe I'm too real. Maybe I don't mix well with fake.

Sigh.

__________________________________
23 February, 2007 @ 17:46 GMT
http://blogs.chortle.co.uk/andrewjlederer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home